Let us design a fabulous custom dress just for you! Our bespoke Rockin' B dresses are the perfect choice for rodeo queen pageants, flashy performance/stage wear, red carpet appearances, weddings, editorials and film shoots, or any event where you're looking to stand out and turn heads. We have dressed country stars Kacey Musgraves, Morgane Stapleton, Jaida Dreyer, and Ali Dee; designed for VH1, film projects and fashion editorials; as well as dressing multiple state rodeo queens and Miss Rodeo America.
Rockin' B owner/designer Jess will assist you throughout the design process to bring your vision to life. From concept sketches to completed garment, we guarantee that your dress will be as unique as you are! Matching rodeo queen boots are also available, handpainted to match.
Our dresses have been worn at many fabulous events, most recently on TV + stage for “Real Country” on CMT, the CMT Awards in Nashville, the American Country Awards in Las Vegas, the Grammy Block Party in Nashville, Miss Rodeo America in Las Vegas, CNBC's show "Treasure Detectives, and many more events across the globe.
All custom dresses are made to measure, as a complimentary service to all of our custom clients. Let us make you something spectacular!
Our base price for a custom made-to-measure dress is $850, which includes a personal design consultation and swatch/sketch service. We will email you a measurement chart to fill out for us after purchase (or to set up a measurement appointment if you are in the Denver area); we will also set up a consultation with you regarding your custom dress design, total budget, etc. The final dress price will be determined by the final design, based on your consultation.
Your dress can be embellished with embroidery (chainstitch, satin stitch, etc.), rhinestones, handpainting, leather applique, fringe, etc. Price for embellishment is based on the complexity of the design, which we will discuss during your design consultation. To order an custom dress, you just need to purchase this basic custom dress. Once we've received your deposit we will:
1. Contact you for your initial design consultation regarding embellishment ideas, colors, budget, etc. We will also send you a measurement chart to fill out for us, or arrange a personal measurement session if you are in the Denver area.
2. Custom sketches will be drawn up for you by Rockin' B owner/designer Jess, based on your ideas - the sketches are then sent to you for approval. Once you approve the final design, we will give you the final cost estimate for your dress (minus your deposit). Once approved, we require a 50% deposit of the final estimate to begin cutting and sewing your dress.
3. We will then start patterning, cutting and sewing your dress, with the remaining balance of your order due upon completion.
Please note, the price listed here is the initial base price for a custom Rockin' B dress - the final cost depends upon:
• Fabric/Material (i.e., leather is more expensive than fabric)
• Embellishment (All-over embroidery vs. simple motifs, etc.)
• Rhinestones - we proudly use Swarovski stones
• Design and styling
Please see our FAQ page for our order and measurement policies.
Custom dress orders typically take 8-12 weeks for production. However, we can *usually* accommodate rush orders, for an extra fee. Please contact us immediately if you have any questions regarding our production schedule, or if you are in need of a garment for an upcoming event.
VINTAGE DESIGNS ARE AVAILABLE
If you would like to have a vintage look recreated for you, just let us know!
Yes! We do ship internationally. Please see our FAQ page for more information on international shipping, customs, etc.
Please contact us via email or call Jess at 317-363-0653 if you have any questions about ordering a custom garment. We are more than happy to assist you in any way we can.
Payment plans now available via Paypal Credit at checkout or via Square:Square Installments
10 in stock